Tuesday, January 23, 2018

One more (December/January)

Hello everyone!  Well, here is the final watercolor plus haiku offering for my 6 month Mending and Healing Project!  What an experience this has been.  Please see the previous posts for an explanation of the project; I am sure there will be more to say on the subject, but in the meantime, thank you so much for bearing with me!

Ponder the effect
of your own healing.  It might
just be contagious.

Oh yes, my favorite holiday is coming up! February 2...Groundhog Day!  Day of the mysterious shadow(s). xoxo, s.

words and images ©SuzannaKlein2018

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love this piece! This whole series is wonderful. So glad I found you again!
    Happy Spring! Congratulations on all the creativity! And I love that you are giving back (ACLU) These are some seriously challenging times!

    ReplyDelete