Hello everyone. My bathrobe has needed help for quite a while. First I thought Replacement...but I'm so fond of it. Then I asked myself what is its worst feature and could I fix it. The answer...sleeves! and yes...
So...here are the sleeve ends which I cut off:
And here is the improved version:
To do this I deconstructed an old nightie that also needed help...the rest of it is going to become a summer skirt eventually, maybe soon! Jude's classes have definitely helped me become braver about this sort of thing; my classmates have all been inspirational, particularly Deb and Grace. Thank you!
Next, sigh. The little hummingbird from my last post has gone away...she was sitting on her beautiful little nest, but the neighborhood crow ended that happy story. Not that there is just one crow...there are many, many. This happened last year also...the squirrels and the crows are very dominant here.
Here is another trivet/prayer mat, "bee star":
That's all for now!
5 minutes ago